everlast frp stakes
last up to 3x longer than a traditional wood stake
The Right Material for Agricultural Stakes
Ten Essential Facts and Benefits of FRP for the Agricultural Industry.
- It's one of the strongest and most durable materials in the world.
- Unlike wood, it won't warp, rot or decay from exposure to moisture or succumb to corrosion,insects, mold or mildew.
- It is highly corrosion resistant unlike steel, it won't rust when it's exposed to harsh weather & chemicals.
- FRP weighs up to 50% less than wood but is equally strong. Pound for pound, FRP structural members are stronger than many steels in the lengthwise direction.
- Impact resistance means it keeps its shape through heavy handling and usage.
- FRP can be manufactured to unlimited lengths and diameters to fit your specific needs.
- Using FRP reduces the cost of projects since it requires little maintenance and does not need to be replaced over long time periods avoiding inflation cost over wood
- FRP delivers exceptional durability without using environmentally hazardous coatings or preservatives.
- Temperature resistance means it will keep a steady temperature and remain reliable even when the weather is not.
- Our stakes are manufactured using a pultrusion process and is made from a combination of:
- Formulated Resin
- Reinforcement fiberglass roving and matting
- Additives, such as pigments, UV inhibitors and fire retardants
- Surface coating, which enhances weather resistance, UV protection, and provides grip
We Manufacture And Market FRP Stakes To The Commercial Agricultural Farms
Florida Agricultural Stakes is the company that was first to bring FRP Stakes specifically engineered for the harsh environment in the Agricultural Fields. For crops grown on the vine this FRP Stake cannot be beat!
We Commit the Science into the Agricultural Field
(FRP) also called fiber-reinforced polymer, is a composite material made of a polymer matrix reinforced with fibres. The fibres are glass (in fiberglass). The polymer is polyester thermosetting plastic. FRPs are commonly used in the aerospace, automotive, marine, and construction industries. They are commonly also found in ballistic armor as well. We have taken FRP and applied it to an Agricultural stake that will hold up years longer than a traditional wooden stake. Our patented “Everlast FRP Stake” has been engineered specifically for crops grown on the twine with a formulated resin grit coating, UV resistant additive, along with a fire-retardant additive. Our stakes are the best of the best!!
Copyright © 2020 fl agricultural All Rights Reserved.